Windows Ultimate Security Patch is a program that is not meant to render security for your system. So, do not let the malware trick you into performing its misleading instructions. Like many other similar rogues of FakeVimes virus family, this one is brought into your PC without warning or your permission.
Windows Ultimate Security Patch causes following problems:
- Disabling Task Manager to terminate rogue’s malicious process.
- Blocking startups of legitimate security applications and their downloads.
- Reporting fake security threats.
- Prompting users into paying for the licensed version (so-termed ultimate protection).
- Suggesting hiding torrent activity from law institutions for a fee
Immediately after the successful installation the rogue begins to implement its numerous malicious plots. It initiates fake system scans and reports various fake threats. There are many kinds of fake security notifications, but none of them should be trusted.
You may remove this malicious program as described in removal guide – http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-windows-ultimate-security-patch.