Some browser hijackers have no intention of concluding their activity and stepping back. Tgmgo.com infection is one of them: even though it is already counting its seven birthday, it does not plan to retire or leave the game. It is clearly a malware parasite as it is even related with other browser hijackers.
If your browsers’ preferences have suddenly became occupied by this specific search platform, it is important that you decide on the best option for its removal. We recommend installing an anti-malware tool which will detect all malware parasites in your operating system.
Symptoms of a browser hijacker infection:
1. Your browser preferences no longer foster the websites you selected. In addition to this, modifications you make do not last for long. The suspicious invader returns as soon as your reboot your device.
2. You constantly see online advertisements in forms of pop-unders, pop-ups, banners, in-text ads. All of this content disrupts your browsing and makes it impossible for you to enjoy your usual online activities.
3. Your results to search queries are delivered in bizarre domains. In some cases, browser hijackers do not have individual search platforms and are made to influence the legitimate services with sponsored content.
4. You notice that online ads are inspired by your recent browsing. This means that a browser hijacker is collecting information about you and sending it to unknown third-party sources.
5. Unknown applications and browser extensions are being installed into your operating system, without your permission, of course. In some instances, rogue browser extension can enable one very important setting: the one allowing automatic installation of programs.
6. When you attempt to visit another search platform like Google or Yahoo, the suspicious search platform is introduced instead.
7. You are still infected with a parasite of hijackware even if only your new tab page is influenced. This means that the infection is made to only influence one of the main preferences (new tab, in some cases together with the start page).