Windows Maintenance Guard is a scareware that is enrobed in the garments of some legitimate security tool. Whereas this is nothing but the next outrageous forgery prepared by hackers to be launched into the world wide web for the specific purpose of ripping users off. Regretfully, there have been some who in despair decided to fulfill the malicious instructions of the crooks. They wasted their money without actually receiving anything good in response. So, we hope that this will never be the case with you. Remove this junkware application from your computer and ignore whatever it tells you.
Fake Vimes Rogues, like Windows Antivirus Rampart, causes following problems:
- Disabling Task Manager to terminate rogue’s malicious process.
- Blocking startups of legitimate security applications and their downloads.
- Reporting fake security threats.
- Prompting users into paying for the licensed version (so-termed ultimate protection).
- Suggesting hiding torrent activity from law institutions for a fee
There are many examples of fake security warnings and notifications of this rogue. The point and the purpose of them all is to trick users into believing their workstation is in danger. Then the developers of this malware think that users will be so scared that they will purchase their fake security protection impersonalized in the form of Windows Maintenance Guard virus. Hopefully, this will never be the case with you. Consider this removal guide to set your PC free from this hoax.