Windows Defence Counsel rogue seems to be a fresh version of Fake Vimes rogue antivirus. The rogue follows a close pattern to change its names each couple of days and is quite aggressive. Never believe pages that claim being able detect parasites by scanning your PC without any consent. The most of such pages distribute rogue software like Windows Defence Counsel seems to be.
Fake Vimes Rogues, like Windows Defence Counsel, causes following problems:
- Disabling Task Manager to terminate rogue’s malicious process.
- Blocking startups of legitimate security applications and their downloads.
- Reporting fake security threats.
- Prompting users into paying for the licensed version (so-termed ultimate protection).
- Suggesting hiding torrent activity from law institutions for a fee
When Windows Defence Counsel fake antivirus first enters your PC it arranges the imitated system scan of your machine. It picks random, generic threats and starts showing them to convince that you are infected. All these threats are bogus, you have to remove the Windows Defence Counsel itself.
To delete Windows Defence Counsel malware from your PC we suggest this guide: http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-windows-defence-counsel.