The best way to remove Windows Antivirus Rampart is to do it automatically by referring to the aid of some powerful antimalware tool. Of course, there’s a chance of deleting this junkware manually, but there are very many files and registry entries of this rogue, thus making the uninstall procedures of the malware quite time-consuming. The first step to removal of Windows Antivirus Rampart rogue is to understand that this is a fake antivirus program requiring immediate elimination.
Fake Vimes Rogues, like Windows Antivirus Rampart, causes following problems:
- Disabling Task Manager to terminate rogue’s malicious process.
- Blocking startups of legitimate security applications and their downloads.
- Reporting fake security threats.
- Prompting users into paying for the licensed version (so-termed ultimate protection).
- Suggesting hiding torrent activity from law institutions for a fee
Just as many other fake antimalwares, this software runs many fake scans of your PC and reports plenty of threats. They’re all invented (fabricated). However, some users were deceived by these faulty statements, and they decided to pay money for the faulty and useless licensed version of this rogue.
Instead of trusting into what the hoax instructs you to do please follow these removal instructions that will facilitate the removal process for you – http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-windows-antivirus-rampart