The issue of removal of Windows Defending Center is quite a logical and correct decision on your part. Regretfully, some users have already become the victims of this scareware. The program represents itself as some powerful anti-malware cleaner, but after carrying out thorough analysis of this software we discovered that it is a serious virus program that has the goal to rip you off.
The rogue may be the cause of the problems listed below:
- Disabling Task Manager to terminate rogue’s malicious process.
- Blocking startups of legitimate security applications and their downloads.
- Causing possible browser redirect problems.
- Reporting fake security threats.
- Prompting users into paying for the licensed version (so-termed ultimate protection).
There is a similar pack of tricks applied by this hoax after it entered your machine. As you know, it funs fake anti-virus scanner and reports about rake infections revealed by it. Please don’t make the serious mistake by trusting into this rogue’s promises and faulty (deceptive) statements.
To uninstall Windows Defending Center scam it is recommended that you reboot your PC into safe mode with networking. Then, after this job is done, please follow this guide to delete it.